Hey ITC Readers!
The 4th of July is coming right up! I love Independence Day-a day of celebrating our freedom with friends and family!
Every year my family participates in the Peachtree Road Race, one of the world’s largest 10K’s with over 55,000 runners in downtown Atlanta! I’ve been training hard this year, and am ready to go. But, most of all I’m ready for laying by the pool afterwards, then heading to fireworks with my in-laws.
Whatever your plans for the 4th are, I’ve got you covered with the best looks, from bathing suits to casual rompers to a more structured shirt dress for a more formal occasion. Check out my favorite patriotic looks below!
- Red V-Neck Shell Top by JCrew Factory – pair with white or navy shorts!
- Stars & Stripes bikini top & bottom by Old Navy
- White Cotton Oxford Shirtdress by Banana Republic – on sale for $27!
- American Flag Print Scarf by Old Navy
- Navy & White Embroidered Top by JCrew Factory
- Red Cork Wedges by LifeStrides – comfiest shoe brand!
- Navy Gingham Shorts by Ann Taylor – less than $25 with code “SUNNY50”
- Casual Romper in Pop Pop Print by Lilly Pulitzer
What are your 4th of July plans? Less than 2 weeks away to nail down your perfect outfit!
Ivory Tower Chic